Help to build a Gleed2D plugin into Tide

Jan 22, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Hello,

I would like to build a plugin to have something like Gleed2D (http://gleed2d.codeplex.com/). Do you know what would be the best way to do it?

Thanks.

Jan 23, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Glee2D works at a fundamentally different level. I don't see how you could build a plugin that fits within the tIDE framework.

Jan 23, 2012 at 2:29 PM

You're right, it will be impossible through a plugin. But, I meant to add a new layer type to tide. What do you think?

Jan 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM
tIDE is intrinsically bound to xTile and hence the source code of the latter would need to be modified drastically. It was never intended to be anything other than a tile engine, but the whole thing is open source so you're welcome to download the source and give it a go! :)

On 23 January 2012 15:29, sglorz <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

You're right, it will be impossible through a plugin. But, I meant to add a new layer type to tide. What do you think?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (tIDE@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email tIDE@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com