Xbox 360 issue

Jul 20, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Hi,

I can't seem to get this working with my visual studio project... 

with the xbox solution I can't add any reference in the xbox project and have to reference it through the content solution, so I'm guessing that's a problem to start with.  However when I do this I get cannot load map file.

Error	1	Building content threw Exception: Unable to load map with file path 'C:\Users\Dan\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Xbox360Game2\Xbox360Game2\Xbox360Game2Content\Maps\Map0me.tide'
   at xTile.Format.FormatManager.LoadMap(String filePath)
   at xTile.Pipeline.TideImporter.Import(String filename, ContentImporterContext contentImporterContext)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.ContentImporter`1.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.IContentImporter.Import(String filename, ContentImporterContext context)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.ImportAssetDirectly(BuildItem item, String importerName)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.ImportAsset(BuildItem item)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.BuildAssetWorker(BuildItem item)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.BuildAsset(BuildItem item)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.BuildCoordinator.RunTheBuild()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.Pipeline.Tasks.BuildContent.RemoteProxy.RunTheBuild(BuildCoordinatorSettings settings, TimestampCache timestampCache, ITaskItem[] sourceAssets, String[]& outputContent, String[]& rebuiltContent, String[]& intermediates, Dictionary`2& dependencyTimestamps, KeyValuePair`2[]& warnings)
	Inner exception: NotSupportedException: Specified method is not supported.
	   at xTile.Format.TideFormat.Load(Stream stream)
	   at xTile.Format.FormatManager.LoadMap(String filePath)	C:\Users\Dan\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Xbox360Game2\Xbox360Game2\Xbox360Game2Content\Maps\Map0me.tide	Xbox360Game2

If someone could either tell me where I'm going wrong OR create a quick xbox solution for me and send it over I would be very happy! :)

Thanks

Dan.